The WPSO, in conjunction with the AAO, works to serve the interests of orthodontists in western Pennsylvania. From practice management seminars and education for your orthodontic staff to meetings on topics that affect orthodontists, membership offers many benefits.
Applying for membership is easy! If you practice in western Pennsylvania and join the American Association of Orthodontists, you may also become a member of the WPSO.
To apply for AAO membership:
- Download the application
- Complete the application and attach copies of the requested documents.
- Mail to the AAO at the address provided
- Once received, the WPSO officers will review your application at the next scheduled meeting.
- You will be notified of your acceptance shortly after approval.
To apply for WPSO membership:
- Simply send your 2015 dues to:
c/o Dr. Nandita Pearce
201 Penn Center Blvd., Bldg 1, Suite 101
Pittsburgh PA 15235
*These forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click the Adobe logo above to download.